801.824.8268 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM NOTES DOMINO ADMINISTRATOR & DEVELOPER
IBM (Lotus) Notes Administrator & Developer with 19 years of professional experience on multiple platforms. Developed, managed, upgraded and maintained systems for large numbers of users (up to 20,000) as well as supported user's applications and systems. M.B.A. in Technology Management. A+ Certified Service Technician. Fluent in Portuguese.
NAVISITE (Time Warner Cable), Logan, UT - 2010-Present
Lotus Domino Messaging Engineer & Domino Developer
Lotus Notes Administrator for various clients around the globe. Provides IBM Lotus Domino messaging support for global customer via data centers in San Jose, CA; Houston, TX; Andover, MA; and London, England. Supporting Domino 6.x though 8.5.x on Solaris and Windows platforms with Lotus Traveler for iPhone and Android, RIM Blackberry and Sametime servers. Assisted customers with migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange using Binary Tree and Quest migration tools, but Domino is better.
WORKFLOW STUDIOS, Dallas, TX - 2009-2010
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator with Workflow Studios
Lotus Notes Administrator Consultant for various clients in the Dallas, Texas area. Planned and migrated users from Domino 6.5x to Domino 8.5.1 with transaction logging, DAOS, Traveler, iNotes and clustering. Installed and implemented Sametime 8 with iNotes integration.
CUSA TECHNOLOGIES (A Fiserv Company), Salt Lake City, UT - 1997-2009
Senior Lotus Notes Administrator & Developer
Administered & Developed Notes and Domino Web Applications for 1,200 users. Planned, designed, wrote and implemented over 100 Notes and Notes/Web applications. Analyzed system needs for 9 Notes servers. Managed multiple Notes migrations. Documented changes to applications. Trained staff on Notes and Notes Application usage. Managed user accounts, groups and security Configured Notes servers, Domino web servers and Domino Mail servers. Worked with and supported all users at all levels within the organization.
- Developed Domino web applications to facilitate support and communications between business unit and clients. Reduced paper waste by 100% and time-to-completion by 2 weeks on year-end procedures.
- Administered mail for 270 employees and 1,000 clients. Setup cluster to increase availability via load balancing/redundancy. Achieved 99.99% uptime.
- Administered Lotus Sametime instant message and conference server. Reduced travel expenses and support costs by 10%.
- Configured and managed Backup Exec with 9 Domino servers. Prevented data loss on multiple occasions with successful restorations. Saved company 6 weeks of re-work.
- Participated in project management planning for hardware and software upgrades and Notes development projects. Prevented data silos between departments.
- Managed, developed and administered Domino web server. Provided secure platform for client data uploads. Maximized investment in Domino platform.
- Developed OFAC Searching on Domino Web Server. Saved company $1,200 a year.
- Migrated from Notes 4 through Notes 7. Began work on migration from Notes 7 to 8. Migrations were consistently seamless, involved no end-user disruption.
- Received client and employee centric awards in 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2007. Outstanding service to employees/clients.
- Developed Domino web application for tracking complex installation routine. Saved client and employee time and eliminated errors by coordinating installation between client and technicians.
- Developed Domino Web application showing tax processing status from Progress SQL database, similar to DB2, using Notrix, similar to LEI, for data transfer. Reduced status check support calls by 70%.
M.B.A., Technology Management, University of Phoenix | B.S., Family Systems Science, Brigham Young University